We are looking for a Full Stack PHP Developer who is dedicated to his craft, writes code that is proud of and can hit the ground running. We need you to write beautiful, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways.
You will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
What you'll do
- Write “clean”, well-designed code
- Analyzing requirements, problems and solving them with the best solution
- Producing high quality code without much supervision and on-time delivery
- Working in cross-functional team, collaborating with peers during entire SDLC
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
- Have strong UI/UX fundamentals, HTML/BOOTSTRAP/JS/JQUERY/CSS3 frontend development
- Good understanding of Responsive Web Design
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
- You have at least 1-3 years of professional experience
Who'll be preferred
- Knowledge of PHP MVC Frameworks like WordPress, codeIgniter, cakePHP, Zend etc.
- Experience of JS Frameworks like Angular, React, TypeScript
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook etc)